Fabio
Fabio asked Alan Moore:

First, thanks for all the marvelous works through the years. An esoteric question: you've mentioned provocatively the idea that space-time is shaped like a 4D football with big bang/crunch at the ends. Care to speculate about the geometry of idea space? what part of that geometry is reserved for lovecraftian horrors? is it just another football that ended already with the 11th season of ABC's show "The Bachelorette"?

Alan Moore About the most interesting semi-recent speculation on the subject of idea space and its geometry was in conversation with my late and much-missed friend, accomplice and guiding light Steve Moore. We were talking about possible theoretical explanations for divination systems such as the Tarot or the I-Ching, and were wondering whether it might be that divination systems allowed us access to our own minds, but at some point in the future. This led me to suggest that the matter presumably depended upon how many dimensions consciousness could be said to have. None? One? Two? Three? Four or more, in which case we’d be talking about time as a dimensional distance? As for what part of idea space is reserved for Lovecraftian horrors, you’ll find a fictional meditation on that very thing in the later episodes of Providence, while if my ideas of spacetime as a fourth dimensional solid are correct, then everything has ended already, just as its simultaneously just beginning. We and everyone we know are already dead for decades, and there are people right now in the 22nd century smirking at photographs that reveal our ridiculous hairstyles and primitive dress-sense.
Alan Moore