Bookschatter
Bookschatter asked Kim Iverson Headlee:

Hi Kim, where do the two short stories fit in relative to the two novels in the Dragon's Dove Chronicles?

Kim Iverson Headlee Thanks for the friend add, and the question! :)

The full run-down is:
--Dawnflight (full length) is Book 1.
--The Color of Vengeance is a stand-alone short story excerpted from Book 2, Morning's Journey.
--Book 3, Raging Sea, is in progress and will ultimately weigh in at about the same length (~120K words) as books 1 & 2. It begins where Morning's Journey leaves off. I plan to release part 1 of Raging Sea to Kindle soon! It will be titled Raging Sea: Reckonings.
-- The Challenge is a stand-alone novella that takes place about 10 years after the events in Morning's Journey. I will incorporate this story into either Book 4, Zenith Glory, or Book 5, Evening Song, depending on how that work progresses.

Now I have a question for you, my readers: I have written another, much longer novella that I can release but haven't yet because it forms the beginning of Book 7, Sundown of a Dream, and takes place 20 years (!!!) after the events of Dawnflight and Morning's Journey. Is this something y'all might like to see now, or would you rather that I keep going in order for awhile longer?