I really enjoyed Olive Kitteridge. How can I find a copy of this book? It hasn't been published yet for most of us.

To answer questions about My Name Is Lucy Barton, please sign up.
Melissa Rochelle The expected publication date is January 12, 2016. Most reviews posted prior to publication are of advance reader's editions made available by the publisher.
Caroline My library got it in on January 12, 2016. I was first on the waiting list, having signed up when I read a review in December. I probably will return the book tomorrow because it was a pretty fast read.
Lily I don't understand. Olive Kitteridge as a book has been available for several years?

Published March 25th 2008 by Random House (first published September 30th 2007)
Irene Manny, like Olive Kitteridge, it is a book one can read in an evening, if so inclined. In my opinion, it offers much to think about ... it did for me. I will re-read it, but at a later time. Was fortunate enough to be first among many library reserves.
Anne I got it as an ebook from the library. Read it in an afternoon and loved it.
Joann Valente In this instance, although the book was very good, the HBO series really brought to life the character, in real time, that was excellent.
Pat Offerman Bought it at the local B&N. [Des Moines]
Image for My Name Is Lucy Barton