M_nonas
M_nonas asked Brent Weeks:

I got introduced to your books through the Night Angel Trilogy, and have been thoroughly enjoying the Lightbringer Series, breathlessly awaiting the Broken Eye. My question is, my car has a strange vibration/rattling noise at low rpm's. Is this simply a loose muffler, or is it indicative of a greater mechanical problem? Thanks.

Brent Weeks Great question! A rattling noise at low rpm's could either be something stuck in your CV joint or you might want to check your trunk. I find that when I slow down, that's when the hostages make the most noise. They seem to think somebody will be able to hear them at that time. Best of luck!
Oh, also, avoid border states. I find the spot checks are particularly problematic there.
Brent Weeks