Taylor
Taylor asked Kate Quinn:

I LOVED your Borgia books and I am eagerly awaiting the release of your next book! I love Vix and Sabina! After you finish The Empress of the Seven Hills series, what's next? Or better yet, WHO is next? :)

Kate Quinn Actually I've got something coming BEFORE "Lady of the Eternal City" comes out: a collaborative project with five other historical fiction authors, all of us contributing to a multi-part novel of Pompeii! (We have a page for it on Facebook; just search for A Day of Fire: stories of Pompeii.) That should be out by the end of the year, then "Lady of the Eternal City" by next March - and after that, nothing is definite yet. But I'm leaning toward going back to the Renaissance, maybe with different characters than the Borgia books. :D
Kate Quinn