Jeremy Reppy
Jeremy Reppy asked:

Unfavorable reviews from September 2015 are not reflective of the actual book as they are based on an advanced reader copy that has been significantly changed prior to final publication. I reviewed the advanced reader copy and then the revised book. Don't you want accurate reviews?

To answer questions about Nirvana, please sign up.
Patricia Hamill I just finished the revised version, too. It's like a totally different book. I'm going to have to write my review from scratch.
Blue Moon Publishers Thanks for your question! You are correct in that the advanced reader copy of Nirvana has been significantly altered prior to publication. We certainly encourage anybody who posted a review of that version to update it, and we're glad you enjoyed the revised copy of Nirvana.
Lori I am almost finished with the revised version. I will write a new review. It is like two different books. The second one is much better.
Image for Nirvana
by J.R. Stewart (Goodreads Author)