Baile
Baile asked:

for teens? Im around 13-16 not gonna say my age but im pretty skilled for at reading

Kate Dana Yes, read it! It is an ideal time to pick it up. Especially if you are a creative person and foresee creative pursuits in your future. The writing style is very casual and conversational; it's a very easy, fast read. Honestly, I wish this book was around when I was a teen heading to art school and my design career that followed. It would have helped me a lot with many of the dips and dives along the way!
Jennifer Adams Kate Dana is right, with one exception: this is not for you "if you are a creative person..." As Elizabeth Gilbert puts it, you ARE creative by default. How you create/what you create is what varies. I'm giving it to my tween-age daughter to listen next!
Tota Busee I just met the most amazing teenage girl this week- she's getting a copy for sure! thanks!
Image for Big Magic
by Elizabeth Gilbert (Goodreads Author)