ariel
ariel asked:

Is this similar to Eleanor and park because by the cover and description it really reminded me of it. And also, is it even worth the read?

To answer questions about Like No Other, please sign up.
Birdie Reader I actually enjoyed this book more than Eleanor and Park. While it is similar in a lot of ways, I found that there were certain topics explored in Like No Other that I didn't see in Eleanor and Park. I would definitely recommend this book.
Bethany Miller I agree with Hannah. The writing is no where near as good as Eleanor & Park or Paper Towns. I wish marketing departments would stop throwing those comparisons around. It sets readers up for disappointment.
Hannah No. It was an okay book to read but it's no where near as touching as Eleanor & Park and I wouldn't recommend it if that's what you're looking for.
Image for Like No Other
by Una LaMarche (Goodreads Author)