Okay since in the darkest minds Ruby erases Liam's mind to save him and he doesn't remember her and the love they shared, will she make him remember, or will they fall in love again??? I just finished the Darkest Minds and need some answers to heal my broken heart over Ruby and Liam!!!!!!!!!!! ;]

To answer questions about Never Fade, please sign up.
Adelle I didn't understand that she erased all memories of him until my sister, who had read it before me and cried at the the end told me. I was shocked at the least. There HAS to be something that allows her to make him remember or I'm gonna cry. That ending was so horrifying but so amazing good as well.
Jasmine I'm in the exact same position now,
I cried for about 20 mins reading the ending!!!!!!!
It was just so upsetting, I just pray and pray there is some kind of cure for getting his memories back (more than I've wished for anything else in my life) otherwise I'm going to scream. I don't know how I'm going to read the others knowing that he's a different person. Without Ruby and his memories of her, He is not Liam.
Judith Kershaw Answer to that is..
Read the next book.
It's too good to try find spoilers out and not read it.

Just read the goddamn amazing book and then marvel about how amazing it was with the rest of us.
Then cry your heart out at how there is 3 months until the next book comes out..
With the rest of us
Image for Never Fade
by Alexandra Bracken (Goodreads Author)