Silver
Silver asked:

Is there a certain story or something based on which theistic luciferians believe in the existence of Lucifer? Or why do they believe in his existence? (Please, don't regard this as an attack on luciferianism or something, I'm just very curious and I wanna know more about luciferianism!)

To answer questions about The Bible of the Adversary, please sign up.
Cornelius Bythesea I know this is a very old question but in case others wonder the same, here's my best response.

Unfortunately, it depends on who you ask. There is no one unified Theistic Luciferian Bible, no matter how many authors try to present one. There are some Luciferians, for example, that are likely inspired by Milton's Paradise Lost. Others, by the Promethean idea of Lucifer being the serpent in the garden offering knowledge to humanity when God refused it. Even others might see him as more similar to Helios or Apollo because they take inspiration from Aradia, in which he's the husband of the moon goddess Diana.

They'll all have their reasons for preferring the version of Lucifer they've chosen. As for why they believe he exists in the first place, it's the same as any religion. It spoke to them, and they have faith, and this is the entity they feel drawn to the same way someone might convert to any other religion due to the ideals it presents and the deity they present. The only difference is that Luciferians often have to build their beliefs based on a few unifying values, such as enlightenment or a pursuit of knowledge. Otherwise it's highly personal.
Image for The Bible of the Adversary