T.A.
T.A. asked Christina Lauren:

Hi Ladies! Wondering how your writing process works? I've seen on some FB posts that you outline. But how do you determine who writes what parts?

Christina Lauren Hi Thayra! It depends on what we're working on. Sometimes we split it up by POV or chapter, even by scene. Other times there might be something one of us specifically wants, or doesn't want to do. Or maybe there's a moment that--for whatever reason-- we just know the other will knock out of the park! This is Christina answering so I can say that when there's a really emotional or gut-wrenching moment, I know that Lo is the person for that. After all these years writing together I can STILL remember scenes where she's ripped my heart out. Lovingly, of course. Thanks for the question!!