Kyndra
Kyndra asked Dean Murray:

Dear Dean, I would have commented on my last one but it is being complicated. I greatly appreciate your tips. It is going to help me out a lot once I start back up on my writing. But I do have some stories and poems I have written and was wondering if you could take a look at one of them? It could help me make it better. Sincerely, Kyndra Parker

Dean Murray Hi, Kyndra.

As much as I would like to read your stories, I just can't. Apart from all of the worries about someone claiming that I plagiarized them (I've heard second-hand accounts of that happening to authors), the real issue is that I don't feel qualified to do something like that.

I would hate to send you down the wrong path with your writing to do something else to negatively affect your dream. I made that mistake once in the past and have regretted my efforts to 'help' ever since them.

I wish you all the luck though. There are a lot of different avenues where you can get the kind of feedback you're looking for, just be very careful about who you accept feedback from as once someone is in your head commenting on your writing as you go it becomes very difficult to silence that voice.

-Dean