Goodreads asked Jon Clendenin:

Jon Clendenin I wrote my first book "Benches in Heaven" because I HAD to! It's message was burning inside! I had to get it out! For all I knew at the time, it was going to be the only book I would ever write. Much to my surprise, as I was finishing, the Lord clearly gave me the title and outline for the next book! When the Lord speaks in such a way, what can you do!? You know He has something important to say and that He's given it you to write! It again burns inside until you get it published. That's been the pattern.

(I say this all the time ...) Our God is a speaking God! He continually speaks to His children. I know there are others to whom God is also speaking in such a way as to start writing books. That's why I started Benches in Heaven LLC. Hopeful it will be used to help others write and publish.