Anita
Anita asked Stylo Fantome:

Dear obviously happily lost in Alaska, I love your Sanders so much that I`m almost ready to use his name as eponym - just like Thatcherism, but - Sadnersism - it must say it all)). You are right - HE IS TOO PERFECT to be touched, but a girl can hope. So can I? Please, don`t be afraid.

Stylo Fantome My program that I use for my stories has a sort of autocorrect feature, and it actually has "Sanders-speak" programmed into it. So any time I type the word "sand", it pops up with "did you mean SANDERS-SPEAK?", which always makes me laugh.

He is a very special character, and also the most difficult. His voice is loud when it wants to be, but dead silent for the most part. He also requires a lot of editing. On top of that - he is the most beloved of ALL my characters, COMBINED. It's amazing, but it also makes writing his story that much harder. I'm trying to give him space for now, see if maybe he'll become chatty later on.

Luckily, in my new book Best Laid Plans, I have another secondary character that I've been told gives Sanders a run for his money (blasphemy!), so maybe you'll find a new character you love to read about in him.

Thank you so much for reading!