Lissa Johnston
Lissa Johnston asked Carmela Dutra:

Hello Carmela! I have a question for you about your rankings. You mentioned you are ranked highly in a very specific category (children's books about bears). I am just learning about Kindle and stats and all that for self-published authors. Is this ranking something you are able to pull from your publisher's website?

Carmela Dutra Hi Lissa!

The ranking I mentioned was due largely to when I had a free download of my first book The Adventures of Lorenzo the Bear Encounter at Jellyfish Cove. The ranking was only for that day, once the free downloaded ended the rankings changed a bit. You can get the rankings information by going to Amazon and look under product description for Amazon Best Sellers Rank: You will see all of the information there.

Hope this helps!