Dhfan4life
Dhfan4life asked Jennifer Estep:

Hi, Really love your Elemental Assassin and Mythos Academy series. I was curious to know what inspired you to carry so many of your characters from one series into another?(Even if they only use the other character's name as an alias of a sort). Also do to the character cross-over at times, will ANY of the characters EVER actually meet one day?

Jennifer Estep Thanks! I appreciate that. Glad you are enjoying my books.

I don't actually carry the characters over from one series to another. The references to characters, creatures, and places are just little Easter egg references that I put in the books for readers. Folks seem to enjoy hunting for them, and they are fun for me to include in my books.

As of right now, I don't have any plans to do any cross-over stories, but I'll never say never. Thanks!