J.J. Sharpe
J.J. Sharpe asked Remco Meisner:

Remco, I am somehow linked to your Ganymedes 15 book. I don't read dutch so I am not sure why I am linked to it as an author. Why I am linked to it as an author? Thanks, JJ Sharpe

Remco Meisner Hi. It's plain and simple. There exists a writer named J. Sharpe in The Netherlands. In the original cover text, I had erroneously mentioned him as J.J. Sharpe. In the book the name J. Sharpe is mentioned. I think there might have been some memory of your name, deep down inside in my mind, that caused me to make this mistake. I am glad to be able to say that we, being a small publisher, only press small amounts of each title for the first 'batch'. So, the first pile being sold out last week, we now have a fresh and corrected copy of the book, where it says J. Sharpe on the cover. I do apologize for the mix-up, which is entirely to blame on me...!