Goodreads asked Ariel Atwell:

What are you currently working on?

Ariel Atwell At any given moment, I am working on several projects. Currently, a top priority is the second book in the Cavanaugh Trilogy: Twenty-One Nights, the sequel (stand-alone) to Seven Days.
I am also dabbling with the third book in the trilogy, as yet unnamed. (And no, the next book isn't going to be called Forty-Two Seconds...although I can think of some past boyfriends who might inspire such a title...LOL)
I am also working on a contemporary novel about a woman whose boyfriend breaks up with her via email (inflight wifi!) while she's on an airplane on her way to visit him in Vegas. During the flight, she meets a surfer dude in the seat next to hers who turns out to be a very hot millionaire. As they say, what happens in Vegas...