Goodreads asked Reynold Conger:

What are you currently working on?

Reynold Conger After writing A DANGEROUS BIKE RIDE, I decided to write more about Richard Tracy and Mary Beth Austin. I marked A DANGEROUS BIKE RIDE as book 1 of the Richard Tracy Series and started writing book 2.

Richard Tracy, the retired detective, and Mary Beth, the retired chef desire nothing more exciting than gardening together. Richard's athletic choice is to run marathons so he has entered in a marathon. Mary Beth will ride a mountain bike to be able to cheer Richard on every few miles. She leep-frogs ahead, but he never appears at the next cheering location.

Now Mary Beth, with the help of law officers, must locate and rescue Richard.

Book 2, GONE RUNNING AND GONE, is in the last phase of revision and proofreading. I expect to release this novela as an e-book some time this fall.