Robert Arrington
Robert Arrington asked Cornelia Funke:

Hi, Cornelia This isn't so much a question as a thank you. My son and I enjoyed reading Dragon Rider together a while back. I appreciate the chance to let you know that your stories are capable of pulling him away from the Wii U and such, and that's an accomplishment! Any chance we'll see more in that story world?

Cornelia Funke Hi Robert! Thank you so much for this. I just finished A GRIFFIN'S FEATHER, a sequel to DRAGONRIDER and I am thrilled that Random House and Barrington Stoke picked up some of my younger stories and made them into very beautiful books (THE PIRATE PIG is one of my secret favorites:) Otherwise I am working on Book 4 of MirrorWorld, on a picture book called THE BOOK NO ONE EVER READ and INK&MIRROR a sequel to my Inkworld books. So...you see ...I can't stay away from telling stories:)