Goodreads asked Scarlett Dunn:

Scarlett Dunn Writer's block may be different for everyone. When I'm at the keyboard and my fingers aren't moving - that's my block. I know at these times that too many "other things" are occupying my thoughts, so I get out of the chair and go for a walk. I deal with the things on my mind, and then get on with the solution for my story, and I ask God for help. I'll have to tell you there are days when I'm editing one book, writing another, and outlining another, and my brain is definitely on overload - I take a lot of walks!
Stop trying to write when you are worrying about the things that require your attention immediately - deal with those things and then go back to the keyboard. You'll find things go a lot smoother.