Jesse Colton
Jesse Colton asked Brent Hartinger:

Okay I know I ask a lot of questions, but I keep thinking of new ones. Are there any characters in Russel's life based on your husband, and even if not, a personal question, what is the cutest thing your husband does that makes you go "awwww"?

Brent Hartinger Oh, sure, Kevin is a LOT like Michael (my husband) in many MANY ways, and our relationship is a lot like theirs. It didn't start out that way when I was writing the first Russel books -- in fact, Kevin was more like a different guy I had dated. But Kevin has grown up, and sort of evolved in Michael in major ways. Meanwhile, I've been IN a long-term relationship for almost 20 years, so I draw upon what I know.

There are so many things Michael does that make me go, "Awwww," from the way we cuddle, to his sometimes "colorful" taste in workout clothing. He's a keeper!

And I don't mind questions. That's why I'm here!

Brent