Kelli R
Kelli R asked Cora Carmack:

Just to let you know - I've just finished Losing It and it was absolutely sweet, funny, charming. I can't wait to get into 'Faking It'!! Your characters are absolutely relatable, absolutely the kind of friends I would love to have (and actually do have some similar) and absolutely lovely. You have definitely gained a fan in me! What are you currently working on?

Cora Carmack Hi Kelli! Thank you! If you love Garrick and Bliss, there's lots of bonus stuff out there with them. There's a short novella called Keeping Her, plus short stories and bonus scenes on my website! And I hope you love Faking It too! It's definitely one of my favs.

At the moment, I'm working on several things. A YA fantasy romance called Roar. Inflict, which is the second book in my paranormal romance series about a greek muse. And All Closed Off, which is the fourth book in my college football romance series. They're all wildly different. But I think you'll recognize the same humor and heart as all my books regardless. :)