Jessica
Jessica asked Will Schwalbe:

Hi Will. I loved your book. I just finished it yesterday. I miss your mom too. I keep thinking of books written since her death that I think she'd have loved. Top of the list is A Tale for the Time Being, by Ruth Ozeki. Have you read it?

Will Schwalbe Hi Jessica: Thanks so much for the very kind words about the book, and about my mother. And I have a question for you -- are you by any chance a mind-reader? A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki is one of the best books I've read in years (actually, one of my favorite books ever), and I'm almost certain my mother would have absolutely loved it. I recommend it to everyone. Another book I think Mom would have loved is The Headmaster's Wager by Vincent Lam. Have you read that?
Best!
Will