Kameryn Mcgee
Kameryn Mcgee asked L.A. Fiore:

Just finished reading Waiting for the One and loved it. I was to read Just Me now and cannot find it anywhere! Help? :)

L.A. Fiore Hi Kameryn. Just Me is re-releasing on October 6, 2015. It was originally self-published in 2012 when I first started on this awesome journey of publishing--which is why you see reviews and ratings on Goodreads--but I've learned a lot since then, so I unpublished Just Me a few years ago and have since rewritten most of it. It's also been through editing and copyediting, proof and beta-reading and has an updated cover--none of which I had done for the original. : ) This new edition will be available as both an ebook and paperback in the Amazon Kindle store as well as an ebook on the Nook.