Cindy
Cindy asked Paula Cappa:

Do you have future plans to write a new book?

Paula Cappa Hi Cindy: Yes, I do. I have my new novel "Greylock" (supernatural mystery) coming out in October. If you are following my blog here at Goodreads or at my paulacappa.wordpress.com, you'll get the announcement for date of release in ebook on Amazon and Barnes&Noble. Here's the synopsis for Greylock:

Four wicked murders in Boston, beautiful betrayals and lies, a steamy romance, and the phantasmagoria. Inside the supernatural realm beats sinister music. Ask violinists Paganini or Tartini about their deals with the devil. Pianist Alexei Georg harbors a dark secret—he finds an old Russian sonata in a 19th-century sea chest. When Alexei plays this handsome music, a creature of darkness appears in the audience, in the aisle, on the stage with him. This is no ghost. This faceless menacing presence follows him from Boston’s music society to the White Sea in Russia, where Alexei seeks the songs of the beluga whales. There, a Siberian shaman knows the lingering sea spirits and can “see” the trilling black entity clinging to Alexei. When Alexei goes to live on the summit of Mount Greylock, fleeing the suspicion of the Boston murders, he must unmask the music that hunts him down, or surrender. Tchaikovsky believed that without music we would all go mad. Alexei Georg believes that it is this phantasmal music that creates his madness.

Thank you for asking! I'll be doing some prelaunch promos soon.

Paula