Karen Patterson
Karen Patterson asked Colleen Oakes:

I've been waiting to read The Wonder, Queen of Hearts #2, but I don't see it for sale on Amazon in Kindle version - only in paperback starting at $32 which leads me to believe it is hard to come by. Will it be available for Kindle users in the near future?

Colleen Oakes Hi Karen,

You can't currently find them because they are have been pulled back by Harper Collins so that they can re-release them starting in May 2016. The Fury (now re-titled), will not be available until 2018. (I hear your groan from here, I'm sorry!) That's the bad news - it's going to be awhile. The good news? It's going to be so awesome when it comes.

Here is the actual long answer that is too long to post in a Goodreads question, but I hope answers all your questions: http://colleensheartandink.blogspot.c...

Thank you for reading my series, and I hope that you find it worth this very long wait for a very good reason.

From the bottom of my bloody heart,
Colleen Oakes