Matthew
Matthew asked Gav Thorpe:

What would you most like to write about if you had a) the time b) no other deadlines to worry about?

Gav Thorpe Hi Matt,

Well, I'd do more work on The City of Eternal Days, an original fiction series I've been working on for the last twenty months or so... Which is what I hope to be doing in October. However, the constraint of time, deadlines in particular, is one of my prime motivators so I have to set myself goals anyway otherwise the work simply expands to the time available. I'm posting a blog entry soon on how I try to work as efficiently as possible.

But really, if time and money were no issue at all I'd like to spend more time on games design and maybe bring one of my backburner projects to a publishable state.