Mel S
Mel S asked Tammara Webber:

I absolutely loved Easy and Breakable. I laughed, smiled, cried, got angry and every other possible emotion there is. I mainly loved Breakable. Which I cried even more. Sad and happy tears. Not pity cause Lucas would've hated it. My question is will you continue with Jacqueline and Lucas story? Conjur up more obstecules they can get through?

Tammara Webber Hi Melinda - thank you and I'm so happy you enjoyed Lucas and Jacqueline's story. <3 You hit the nail on the head with your recognition of the necessity of conflict - and that's exactly the reason I have no plans to take their story forward. I want to leave them to their happily ever after without throwing any roadblocks in their path. (That said, L&J do have small cameos in Sweet and will show up in the background of any future CotH stories - just enough for readers to keep up with their HEA.)
Tammara Webber