Goodreads asked Angelia S. Phillips:

Angelia S. Phillips I'm not always inspired, but I'm seldom going for long without ideas for topics to write about. It's the writing part that's the biggest struggle, and probably like that for most folks.

When I find a topic (I'm not a genre-bound writer, so a topic can come from all sorts of things), I make a note of it in Evernote or (Google Keep and later transfer it to Evernote--I rely heavily on both tools). Later, I refer back to my list if it's getting close to a publishing deadline and I'm lacking for a topic.

One trap I learned to not fall into as a young writer in school (even as far back as junior high school) was to maintain a deadline schedule, and that the schedule I have to maintain, may or may not sync with a period of inspiration.

It's an awesome thing to be inspired while writing, but not a necessary thing. I write nearly every day, and have a weekly publishing schedule. Once I committed to that, the rest of me followed suit, and the writing happens whether or not I'm inspired. :)