Gaby
Gaby asked Cornelia Funke:

Hi Cornelia! My question: I'm a huge fan of Inkworld and Mirrorworld. Is there any possibility the short stories about this two series of books will become available in English (or Spanish)? Because, I just saw a "Inkheart Novels" (I didn't know they existed) and I already read the "Mirrorworld Anthology" but I'll like to read the Christmas story and the other short stories too. Thank you!

Cornelia Funke Hi Gaby, I plan to publish a collection of all short stories in spring 2016. I am currently gathering them all to see how they can make one beautiful book - along with some of the artwork I did in my sketchbooks. I promise I'll get the stories to you all in some form or another!:)