Jhoey Salatandre
Jhoey Salatandre asked Jessica Lemmon:

Good Evening ! I just wanna congratulate you for the book Bringing Home the Bad Boy .. I just wonder if there's more to Evan and Charlie's Story because I can't seem to get enough of that couple ? Thank You ! :)

Jessica Lemmon Thanks, Jhoey! I'm so glad you enjoyed them. I never intended to write more than one book about Evan and Charlie, but they appear in ALL of the bad boy books as secondary characters (yay!), and so we get to see their progress as each book goes. I would consider doing a novella to catch up with them if the publisher wanted, or at the very least, provide you all with a short story via my newsletter. (You can sign up here: www.jessicalemmon.com/contact if you're not signed up already.) :)