Melania
Melania asked Kristen Ashley:

Hi Kristen, I'm a huge fan of yours! I really love how you make your characters talk and move. I swear I could read and re-raed all of you stories and never get tired! I was wondering have you ever thought of writing about a tattoed heroine and what her tattos could mean to her? I'd really like to thank you for all the emotions your books gave me. I quess they're special because of the woman who wrote them. Bye,XO.

Kristen Ashley I'm a grand statement type of girl and although there are some things out of the question for me (possibly...:-), a tatted-up heroine is NOT one of them. I think with the number of tattoos my heroes and heroines have in my books, and how crucial they are to describing the character, enriching them, a very inked heroine is not out of the cards.

She just needs to come to me. And if she's strong enough to wrest my attention away from the half a dozen other stories I'm dying to tell, she'll then get to you! :-)
Kristen Ashley