John Anglis
John Anglis asked Ben Waggoner:

Just wrote a review of the Sagas of Ragnar Lodbrok. Excellent read, and I was happy to see that you've written more! What's next for you?

Ben Waggoner Sorry it took me so long to get around to this one! At the moment, I'm working on a translation of the Færeyinga saga, the Saga of the Faroe Islanders. The villain of the piece is a real piece of work that I love to hate -- he's wonderfully conniving and sneaky!
After that, I'm almost done with a translation of Hálfs saga, another one about legendary Scandinavian kings and Vikings, that I think I'm going to release as a stand-alone for Kindle only. Eventually it'll end up in a print compilation. And then there's that selection of Old Norse shorter tales that just never seems to get done. . .