ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ
ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ asked Eve Langlais:

Okay, so excited to see the newest addition to he welcome to hell series (my dogs looked at me funny as I shreaked yes as I saw the title on the suggested books), but why does it have to be so long until it is out there?

Eve Langlais Hi,
First let me say I am delighted to hear you are chomping at the bit. As to the delay...Once I finish the first draft, I activate the pre-order so people know it's coming. The time between pre-order and release is when the book goes through it's several rounds of editing and then formatting. I am committed to providing you with the best reading experience and I don't like to rush that part. And hey, a little teasing foreplay never hurts... lolol. Hope you like it when it release :D