Dorothy  McGinley
Dorothy McGinley asked Graeme Simsion:

I loved THE ROSIE PROJECT - read it twice. How has the reception been for THE ROSIE EFFECT? Any movie offers for PROJECT?

Graeme Simsion Thank you! I've been pretty happy overall with the reception for THE ROSIE EFFECT around the world, though some like it more and some less! Younger people and dedicated romance readers in particular are often not so interested in what happens after 'happily ever after'. Conversely, many older people - particularly my male readers - are interested in reading about the established relationship. And there are those who read it as if it were more episodes of a favorite sitcom.

Check my other answers for movie news, but basically Sony have optioned the script (which I wrote) and Scott Neustader and Michael Weber have developed it further. Jennifer Lawrence is (I understand) in discussions with Sony to play Rosie.
Graeme Simsion