Karen Sturges
Karen Sturges asked Graeme Simsion:

Hi Graeme, I know you won't remember me from data modeling days but I was just delighted to discover you had written a book, and then another! I really enjoyed them both. Wondering what motivated you to write these? They are so unique, quirky and touching!

Graeme Simsion Yes! And great to hear from you. I really appreciate it when people from my old data life get in touch and keep the connections going (Tony Shaw got me to do a keynote in Washington last year which was great). Sorry - just saw this message was from 6 months ago... Motivation: I wrote a screenplay and couldn't get it up, so decided to re-write as a book. Before that - just a midlife change to a different creative discipline. And Don was inspired by a few people I met in my IT career.
Graeme Simsion