Julia Sarene
Julia Sarene asked James Islington:

Might be a strange question - but have your Ebook rights changed? I've managed to get 3 of my colleagues to buy it, as I thought it was fantastic! When I wanted to recommend it today, I found that it was gone from all of the German independent book stores. The only one listing it now is Amazon - not an option... It's really sad, as I would probably find more willing buyers, if only it only was still up for sale!

James Islington Thank-you! Yes, they have changed (albeit temporarily) - I've actually just posted on the blog explaining the reasoning behind it all, if you wanted to check that out. Bottom line is that 'Shadow' will be available via the independent stores again after this stint in Kindle Unlimited. Hope that helps, thanks again!
James Islington