Jennifer
Jennifer asked Edward Tailor:

What is it about BDSM that inspires you when writing your books? Has it impacted your life in a sort of life imitates art or are you exploring through the story as a fantasy?

Edward Tailor I first started writing as a Role Play Character on a BDSM site. Knowing nothing about the subject, I found myself reading related material to gain information and learn. My first few books were a natural extension of that. I have also co-authored other books with Kassandra Cox, such as Soul Mate and Caravan Club, that are not BDSM related and we have plans for others. As to the last part of your question, I would answer, no and neither. After twenty years of marriage I would have to say my intimate life is still simmering along nicely, so I haven’t felt the need to live out my fantasy through my books.
Edward Tailor
12 followers