Devi
Devi asked Stylo Fantome:

This so unlike the other neighbour same stories. I just love these series, you did an amazing art work!!!!! I hope you are doing another great stories at these moment? Because i just grab all four in four days....it's just couldn't stop it... ;) so i need another one please.... ;)

Stylo Fantome I'm so glad you enjoyed the Kane books! Jameson will always be my ultimate book boyfriend, I think. I'm always working on something. My fifth book was published May 2nd, titled "My Time in the Affair" and though it's quite a departure from the Kane books, it is still erotic romance.

And then I have a book releasing Sept. 7th, in just a little over a week. Titled "Best Laid Plans", it's an action adventure type of romance, like "Mission: Impossible" meets "Mr. & Mrs. Smith".

Thank you so much for reading!