Sherry
Sherry asked Leigh Bardugo:

Hi, I come from Polish and I just finished reading "Ruin and Rising". I am delighted! I love your book and the Grishaverse and the characters. I wonder if in your new book will be a hero similar to Nikolai? I mean, he is so brilliant and funny and charming. I love the humor in your books so I wonder if we could be expected in "Six of the Crows".

Leigh Bardugo Thanks for the very kind words. Some of the heroes of Six of Crows are funny (particularly Jesper and Nina), but none of them are really like Nikolai. They're tough, and daring, and smart in different ways, but they're a lot less... noble. In both senses of the word ;)

I hope you'll enjoy getting to know these characters. I had a LOT of fun creating them and letting them loose on the plot.