Heather
Heather asked Deron R. Hicks:

Are you planning on writing any other children's books? I love your novels and like recommending them to my students.

Deron R. Hicks Heather:

Thanks so much for the email — and I apologize for the delayed response.

I really appreciate your kind words about my books. I have another book coming out in 2017 (that seems so far away). It is a mystery based on the artist Vincent Van Gogh. It takes place in and around the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC.

The third book in the series is The Shakespeare Mystery series is also complete. It is called The Man with the Silver Nose. I really like this book. It introduces new adventures for Colophon and her brother at The Tower of London, Windsor Castle and Westminster Cathedral (lot's of good, exciting history). The decision, however, to publish another volume in the Shakespeare Mysteries series is ultimately up to the publisher, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. If you have the time and are inclined to do so, please email the publisher at tradecustomerservice@hmhpub.com and let them know that you would like to see the series to continue. I want my books to entertain and educate -- and I think the series on Shakespeare does both. By the way, the third book introduces another real-life character from Shakespeare's time, the astronomer Tyco Brahe.

Best regards,

Deron Hicks