So is there anyone that clear up the end? So Raffe is staying on earth and he no longer has his wings, so will he now age normally ?because I don't like the fact that Susan left it with and immortal/mortal relationship.

To answer questions about End of Days, please sign up.
Grace I'm a year behind on this book but oh well. In the end Raffe has demon wings again, so he's clearly still far from mortal and human.
I just like to imagine that he and Penryn go on to live in 'heaven' or in a place where time works differently, or Laylah somehow makes Penryn immortal, because it wouldn't be surprising if Paige was no longer merely mortal too.
You two have probably moved on from this book by now, but I couldn't help but chip in! :D
Jonna Jean This is what I'm also so curious of. I just can't believe Susan Ee left it like that and didn't fill us any further in what the future of Raffe and Penryn holds. I asked a similar question but still no answer has come yet. If Susan Ee hasn't notified us about a fourth book of these series then I don'tt think she's gonna write anything new of Penryn's and Raffe's future together. But I think it's quite ridiculous to leave it like that 'cause Raffe's immortal and Penryn's mortal so they won't be together forever. What's going to happen then?
Image for End of Days
by Susan Ee (Goodreads Author)