Lyra
Lyra asked:

I can't wait for this. I semi-recently finished The Lotus War trilogy; one of the best series I've read in ages. Very inspiring as a reader and an aspiring writer. This sounds fantastic as well, and I'll be sure to get my hands on a copy the moment it comes out. Q: Is the new series is in the realm of medieval fantasy, or something different? (To be blunt, I'm happy with either, just curious at this point)

To answer questions about Nevernight, please sign up.
Jay Kristoff The setting is a collision between ancient Rome and merchant prince Venice. The world really started as a thought experiment - what would've happened if Julius Caesar's bid to overthrow the Roman republic failed and the Republic itself survived to the middle ages?

With, you know, blood magic and living shadows and whatnot thrown in for good measure :)
Daniel Heritage yes, there are :) namely : the kingkiller chronicles and the unhewn throne trilogy (to books of each series are out)
i hope this helps :)
Image for Nevernight
by Jay Kristoff (Goodreads Author)