Emily
Emily asked:

To answer questions about The Death Cure, please sign up.
Aashna Yep. Newt was literally the glue. Of the entire freaking book.
Sydney Howard :(
Why did he have to die though.
was it THAT necessary.
AAhhhhh
Renee =)
αλήθεια Oh my already broken heart just, like, disintigrated. It really was just to crush the reader's dreams, which is the entire point of great series like these. I still hate James for it, though. Especially with the way he died...
Kimberly Bussey Newt was the best character, that's the reason he died, because books like this only want to crush your dreams
Jolie Phanle I didn't cry, maybe it's because i couldn't fully feel the book. When Chuck died, i barely felt anything. When Newt died, it was sadness. When Teresa died and seeing how Thomas reacted after that, i was more like " WTF!!!", cried out of shock and anger and then confusion, a bit sorrow as well, rather than pure sadness
Zoe OMG i was sooooo sad.
Image for The Death Cure
by James Dashner (Goodreads Author)