Dusti Rae
Dusti Rae asked:

I dont want any spoilers but from what i read above it seems the guard (girl) and princess fall in love. Is this correct? Im not against it i just wanna know

To answer questions about Vampire Academy, please sign up.
Lila Wayne the guard and the princess are like BFFs despite their differences, cultures, responsibilities and heirarchy. However the guard falls in love with another of her same kind - another "male" guard.
Leonardo Capuano Nope. They are friends.
Yahel Malmazada
Lora Swafford They definitely love eachother, but they are not IN LOVE. They both fall in love with somebody eventually. But as for romantic love, no they are not in love. lol
the hundred-eyed human No!! They have a sisterly love between them. They grew up together and moreover one saved another's life and thus share a mental bond.So you definitely got to love the one who saved your life,right?
chxrlie.garcia No they don't, but I would of loved it either way, there is alot of people who I shipped together to many to give the other lol
Jbloor The main Character of the story is Rose. She is a Damphir and has trained all her life to protect Lissa. Rose does fall in love in the story but with another Damphir which is a problem since it could distract from her guard duties. The Guy is also off limits for a few reasons (not because he has a girlfriend). Rose and Lissa love each other like sisters but not romantically.
mandi I thought they were when I was done with the first chapter.
Emilee Taylor No they have a bond which is special.
Tauriel Greenleaf no they don't they have a spirit connection since Vasilisa Dragomir brought Rose Hathaway back to life with spirit so they are only friends
Image for Vampire Academy
by Richelle Mead (Goodreads Author)