Victor
Victor asked:

I absolutely love this, my first Stephen King book, and would love to read more by him. I do not like horror, so what's a good next SK after 11-22-63?

To answer questions about 11/22/63, please sign up.
Becki at Becki's Bookshelf If you enjoyed this one, then you might also enjoy Revival. It wasn't my favorite of his books, but it did have a similar feel. Definitely not horror!
Craig Zadow The Dead Zone is one of Stephen King's absolute best books and is similar to 11/22/63 in many ways. If you liked this you will enjoy The Deadzone.
Eric Harris If you liked the nostalgic aspect of 11/22/63, then I recommend Joyland. It's a coming-of-age story set in the 70s about a kid working at an amusement park. There's also a subplot about solving a murder that happened at the park but it's not too prominent until the end.
Dana Vineyard I really liked Under the Dome. The show was awful, but the book was great.
Marianne The Green Mile. I dont like horror and so had not ventured towards his books. It was only at the urging of my sister that I read The Green Mile and loved it
Sarah Shimshock The Stand. Period. The Stand has a few creepy parts, but by and large is not a horror story by any means. Good vs Evil. Check it out!
Mark This answer may not be what you were after, but for some, it may help. Before King, I would have defined horror as mostly about slashing with only a superficial focus on characters and story. NONE of the King books I've read are like that. They focus MOSTLY on the characters and story. The horror is the obstacle that makes it dramatic, and there is gore. But the story and super well developed characters are the real focus. King has really changed my view of what a dark story can be.
Betsy Dickenson I would compare this one to The Green Mile, in that it is not his typically famous "horror" novel genre, but contains the element of fantastic happening.
Martha If you also enjoy fantasy or fairy tales, you may like Eyes of the Dragon.
Jesse Chen I would recommend Mr. Mercedes or Finders Keepers. Neither are horror but more along the lines of suspense. Both are great reads
Catherine Faulkenburg Revival was my first King novel ever, and I loved it. Not horror at all, but definitely some supernatural elements.
Image for 11/22/63
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)