What age is this for? :)

To answer questions about Saga, Vol. 1, please sign up.
Nuno Tuna These are Adult Comics. Graphically and conceptually. I see a lot of people talking about excessive sex and profanity but the same people don't make the same remarks about the physical violence. Not that I'm especially shocked about it but considering the percentage of both I'd say violence wins.
Heidi B. Lots of profanity and a few pages of very sexually explicit drawings. One scene suggestive of human trafficking with a child in a brothel. If it were a movie, it would be stronger than an "R"
Marco Vaca Certainly not for young kids. I could see some 14/15 kids maybe trying to read this and discussing it with their parents, but that is a stretch. Think of it as a "R" movie or a "M" videogame
Monica I'd say 15-16 y.o. age group is the younger I'd go. Any younger, and it might be a bit too violent and too sexual.
Elizabeth (Elzburg) This has many instances of full body nudity and depictions of sex so it depends if you're comfortable with that stuff.
Kirsty what about a more specific age group, would a 16-17 year old enjoy?
Z Thanks for the answer!
Earl C Definitely not for kids.
Image for Saga, Vol. 1
by Brian K. Vaughan (Goodreads Author)