r e n
r e n asked:

Please, without providing any spoilers, honestly, how was this book? What parts did you think were most intriguing and please do not disclose any spoilers if possible. Is this a book worth reading?

To answer questions about Before I Go to Sleep, please sign up.
Gisber Far too long and repetitive. The only thing I am surprised at is the tremendous number of enthusiastic reviews in the endpaper pages.
Paul Dann This is an absolutely fantastic book. The research that must have gone into the psychology of the main character is phenomenal. The story itself was engaging, but for me it was the questions it raised about the reality of perception, what it means to be a person, and the nature of truth and relationships that was absolutely fascinating, and very well written indeed.
Rachel I couldn't put the book down. I am a full time student but put this in front of my work for the week because it was that interesting! The story line keeps you interested because you truly do not know what will happen next. There are a lot of twists to it and the main character, Christine, truly finds herself through the story. It's undoubtedly dark at times but I became so attached the the character that I had to know what happen. It is written from her perspective and from her journal that she keeps which was also an interesting perspective. Absolutely read it if you liked books like "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn or anything that is somewhat of a thriller.
Jennifer Frey Fantastic book! I marked it as 4 star, but it could easily be 4.5 star. I too could not put the book down, every second had me thinking "what was going to happen" "was this real". The ending was just hair raising, exciting and horrific! You won't be disappointed.
Natalie Rowe I'm usually an in and out reader but I loved this book.
I thought that a few parts were a little long winded but little things do keep you hooked.
It's a really interesting storyline that I'd say is worth reading.
Cheryl Xavier stick with it, as I am at the moment...I have to know the end
Ubaid BoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoring
Julie Derry Far to slow have given up reading it!
Iluvchoco I did not enjoy the lack of characterization . But I figure a baby it would be better if you read the paper copy so you can skip the boring parts.
Candy I could not put this book down and read it in 2 evenings. It is griping and just when you think you have it figured out it changes. What a masterful mind the writer must have. It's about relationships, trust, perception and so much more. Definitely worth the read right to the end.
Live Fløde I am reading it right now, and it's quite hard to put away. (I even sat on the floor reading why brushing my theets)
Wendy Williams A fabulous book. Some readers may find it slow at the beginning but the prose helps to build the sense of claustrophobia and hopelessness that is Christine's life. Apart from Christine's personal story, the issue of trust in relationships and friendships is cleverly challenged. Loved this book.
Image for Before I Go to Sleep
by S.J. Watson (Goodreads Author)