Sanchi
Sanchi asked:

Has any one read word power made easy by the same author? I am planning to read this after I finish that book, but I wonder if there's any similarity of any sort between these two.

To answer questions about How to Read Better and Faster, please sign up.
Devansh Sharma "Word power made easy" is a book for everyone. It teaches you or rather trains you in a systematic and effective way to build vocabulary. Throughout the book you will learn how to go about LEARNING the new words we come across everyday and actually make them engraved in your memory. I called it 'training' as the book is not about reading the tips and tools but taking a pencil and working with it. I picked it up with a skeptical mind of course but it definitely worked out for me.
Well, if you give it a thought all the great leaders , managers , politicians , speakers have one thing in common ; a vast vocabulary . This is a life long skill you must hone. Good Luck
Parth Maheshwari Both the books are completely different. Word power made easy is for vocabulary building and this one for speed reading. no similarity.
Image for How to Read Better and Faster